ONEONTA – Some residents in the city of Oneonta may experience water issues today while the city’s Department of Public Service installs a new water valve near #5 Crestmont Terrace.
Beginning mid-morning, affected residents can expect to have low or no water pressure for a few hours. Once the water service is restored, water may be cloudy, which should clear up after running the faucet.
The houses affected by the water shutdown include:
- Above 46 Woodside Avenue
- Above 170 East Street
- Bugbee Road from East Street to Crestmont Terrace
- All of Crestmont Terrace
After installing this new valve, the city will be able to replace an existing pressure-reducing valve near the same area without a temporary water shutdown. That new vault is currently being manufactured and the city says residents will be notified when that work is scheduled to be done.
If you have any questions, you can call the city’s Department of Public Service at 607-432-2100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some Oneonta residents to experience water pressure issues today
- Bridgewater residents to experience low water pressure during system repairs
- Water outages issued for Oneonta residents near Ann Street
- Barneveld residents may experience water issues during hydrant flushing
- Newport residents may experience water issues during hydrant flushing
- Rome residents could experience water issues during hydrant flushing
- Oneonta water main flushing could cause temporary water issues
- Temporary water outage in Oneonta
- Some Oneonta residents will temporarily be without water Monday
- Residents in Oneonta to have water outages for valve replacement