Herkimer County Office of Emergency Services issued an updated road closure report Thursday, as crews continue flood cleanup efforts.
The following roads and bridges are still closed, and some will remain closed until spring.
- Wilson Road (town of Frankfort)
- Hilltop Bridge (village of Frankfort)
- Osborne Hill Road
- Saltsman Road
- White Creek Road – traffic reduced to one lane immediately north of the NY Route 28 intersection
- Stanley Road – closed for winter
- Gray-Wilmurt Road in Hamlet of Gray – bridge closed until further notice
- Jones Road / Atwood Lake Road culvert at Four Mile Brook
- Unclemier Road – closed for winter
- Bingham Mills Road – Shaver Road detour on upper portion
- Hopson Road near NY Route 29 – bridge damage, closed until further notice
All residents in need of immediate assistance with home damage or other issues should call 211 or 1-844-342-5211.
- Some roads remain closed throughout Herkimer County
- Herkimer County roads remain closed as flood cleanup continues
- Roads remain closed across Herkimer County as crews continue cleanup efforts
- Snowmobile trails in parts of Herkimer County remain unrideable
- Rome Train Station remains closed
- UPDATE: Roads closed throughout Oneida and Herkimer counties as crews assess flood damage
- Several Herkimer County roads still closed as crews work to repair flood damage
- Herkimer College closing campus children's center
- Crash closed portion of Route 5S in Herkimer County
- Crews urge caution during Herkimer road construction