Herkimer County Office of Emergency Services issued an updated road closure report Thursday, as crews continue flood cleanup efforts.
The following roads and bridges are still closed, and some will remain closed until spring.
- Wilson Road (town of Frankfort)
- Hilltop Bridge (village of Frankfort)
- Osborne Hill Road
- Saltsman Road
- White Creek Road – traffic reduced to one lane immediately north of the NY Route 28 intersection
- Stanley Road – closed for winter
- Gray-Wilmurt Road in Hamlet of Gray – bridge closed until further notice
- Jones Road / Atwood Lake Road culvert at Four Mile Brook
- Unclemier Road – closed for winter
- Bingham Mills Road – Shaver Road detour on upper portion
- Hopson Road near NY Route 29 – bridge damage, closed until further notice
All residents in need of immediate assistance with home damage or other issues should call 211 or 1-844-342-5211.