SOUTH NEW BERLIN, N.Y. -- A South New Berlin woman has been arrested following an investigation of animal abuse.
Lynn Beilby, 60, was arrested Thursday and was charged with two counts of torturing and injuring an animal. She's also charged with failure to provide sustenance to an animal.
Beilby is set to appear in the Town of Morris Court on January 14.
- South New Berlin woman facing animal abuse charges
- South New Berlin man's life saved by stranger
- Vernon man facing animal cruelty charges
- Otsego County Animal Abuse Task Force
- Otsego County teen facing several sex abuse charges
- Sex offender facing new charges for alleged child sexual abuse
- New Hartford psychiatrist Surendra Johri faces new sex abuse charges
- Former NY attorney general won't face abuse charges
- Oneonta woman facing felony charge for allegedly driving stolen car
- Morrisville woman facing felony charges for alleged welfare fraud