Spectrum will be providing free Showtime and Epix to customers who don't currently get the channels through Sunday, April 19, according to Charter Communications.
“We hope that by expanding these programming options it will provide even more hours of entertainment for our customers in these challenging times,” said Tom Montemagno, executive vice president of Programming Acquisition for Charter. “The highly-popular original entertainment programming and movies on these networks will be of great interest to a large cross-section of our customers.”
Starting March 23, the customers who do not currently receive those channels will be able to watch them for the next few weeks while many are at home in self-isolation due to coronavirus concerns.
- Spectrum customers get free Showtime, Epix while many are in self-isolation
- UPDATE : Spectrum service restored
- Spectrum Office in Deerfield Moving
- Brindisi calls on Spectrum to refund customers for rate hikes, lack of service
- State Public Service Commission now investigating Spectrum
- Spectrum taking refund requests after widespread outage
- NY Public Service Commission investigating Spectrum outage
- Brindisi calls out Spectrum once again in ad dispute
- Congressman Brindisi continues push to hold Spectrum accountable
- Public Service Commission orders Charter/Spectrum to leave New York State