After a Spectrum outage left millions of people temporarily without service over the weekend, customers can now call and request a refund for the interruption.
The refund may be different for each person, depending on what services they use – cable, phone, internet, or a combination of the three.
Because partial refunds are provided on an individual basis, customers must call 855-707-7328 and ask for a credit. Refunds will not be automatically returned to customers or credited on bills without a request.
The outage, caused by the winter storm Friday, affected customers in Maine, New Hampshire and New York. Service went out Friday night and was restored, for most people, by Saturday evening.
- Spectrum taking refund requests after widespread outage
- NY Public Service Commission investigating Spectrum outage
- UPDATE : Spectrum service restored
- UPDATE: Widespread power outage mostly restored
- Brindisi calls on Spectrum to refund customers for rate hikes, lack of service
- Spectrum Office in Deerfield Moving
- State Public Service Commission now investigating Spectrum
- Widespread light snow returns
- A permanent tax refund investment
- Brindisi calls out Spectrum once again in ad dispute