St. Luke’s Home in New Hartford is getting a new name. The long-term care and rehabilitation center is changing its name in order to be more easily identified as a member of the Mohawk Valley Health System.
The newly-named MVHS Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, located at 1650 Champlin Ave. in New Hartford, is a 202-bed facility with a 40-bed rehabilitation unit.
Executive Director Mike McCoy says the new name puts a greater emphasis on the growing need in the community to provide a safe place for seniors to come during the week, and to get them back home.
- St. Luke's Home undergoes a name change
- Luke Perry hospitalized
- RFA undergoes precautionary bedbug treatment
- CMN 2018 Thanks Faxton St. Luke's Hospital Medical Staff
- Saturday's Heart Run will impact accessibility to St. Luke's Hospital
- Albany-based firm tasked with re-purposing Faxton, St. Luke's and St. E's
- What would you like to see done with St. E's, St. Luke's, Faxton buildings?
- New visitor rules for Special Care Nursery at St. Luke's Campus
- Family Dollar theft prompts heavy police presence near St. Luke's Hospital
- Utica Comets' Darren Archibald undergoes successful surgery for cheek fracture