UTICA – New to the St. Patrick’s Day celebration in Utica this year is the Sneaker Store’s St. Patrick’s Day Mad Mile.
Beginning at 9:45 a.m. Saturday, March 17, race participants will make their way down the one-mile parade route on Genesee Street, ending at Columbia Street. The parade will begin promptly at 10 a.m., so the race cannot be delayed.
Registration is $20 if you register ahead of time, and $25 if you register the day of. All proceeds will benefit the Great American Irish Festival and the building of the Irish Cultural Center in downtown Utica.
Registration includes a T-shirt guaranteed through March 7, and after that it’s first come, first served. The race will be capped at 200 participants, and prizes will also be given after the race.
For more information about the event, click here.
To register for the St. Patrick’s Day Mad Mile, click here.
- First-ever Mad Mile kicks off St. Patrick's Day festivities
- St. Patrick's Day Mad Mile to kick off festivities in Utica on Saturday
- Utica's St. Patrick's Day Parade set for 10AM Saturday
- St. Patrick's Day Parade underway in Utica
- WATCH: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Week of events for Utica's St. Patrick's Day celebrations
- Mug Club: Ava Dorfman St. Patrick's Day
- GALLERY: 2018 St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Harried Housewife: St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes
- Falling for Utica Festival kicks off at Handshake City