UTICA, N.Y. – There are some road closures and parking regulations people need to be aware of in the city of Utica for the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, according to the Utica Police Department.
March 15, 2019 - Day Before Parade
No parking overnight on Genesee St. from the Parkway (Burrstone Rd.) north to Lafayette St.
No parking overnight in the Varick St. after party area (includes the public lot adjacent to the Nail Creek Tavern).
March 16, 2019 - Parade Day
At 7:30 a.m., the parade route Genesee St. from the Parkway Burrstone Rd. north to Eagle St. will be closed.
At 9 a.m., the entire parade route Genesee St. from the Parkway Burrstone Rd. north to Lafayette St. will be closed off. No cross traffic.
Celebrations on Saturday kick off at 9:45 a.m. with the St. Patrick’s Day Mad Mile, followed by the parade at 10 a.m. You can catch live coverage on WKTV NBC from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m. Saturday, and it will air again at 11 a.m. on CW 11 Sunday.
If you’ll be attending or marching in the parade on Saturday, we’d love to see your photos! Post your photos to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #WKTVGreen.
- 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade road closures, parking restrictions in Utica
- Road closures, parking regulations for St. Patrick's Day Parade
- St. Patrick's Day Parade underway in Utica
- PHOTOS: 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade!
- WATCH: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade kicks off in Utica
- Utica's St. Patrick's Day Parade set for 10AM Saturday
- GALLERY: 2018 St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Old Forge celebrates St. Patrick's Day with annual parade
- Big crowd braves the cold for Utica's St. Patrick's Day Parade