The 3- and 5-mile runners began in Utica around 9:30 a.m., embarking on the same course that the 3- and 5-mile walkers will begin at 10:30 a.m. Both courses finish at Utica College.
The Heart Run and Walk offers plenty of courses for people of all athletic abilities, with the 30K run beginning in Barneveld at 7:30 a.m., and the 10-mile run kicking off in Stittville at 8:40 a.m.
If you'll be participating in or spectating at the Heart Run and Walk today, don't forget to share your photos on social media using the hashtag #WKTVHeart and we'll add them to our online gallery!
During this time, the WKTV Heart Telethon is also going on at Utica College until 1 p.m. You can call 1-866-9588 to make a donation.
- Start line of 3-mile and 5-mile runs
- 3-mile and 5-mile runs kick off at 2019 Heart Run
- Participants as far as the eye can see kick off 3-mile and 5-mile walks
- 3 and 5-mile walkers start: #TeamReale wears blue flannel for late grandfather
- 400 turn out for first annual Connor's Way 5-Mile Scenic Memorial Run/Walk in Hinckley
- Boilermaker officials paint 5K start line Monday
- Boilermaker committee paints start line for 2019 road race
- Watch runners take on Boilermaker 5K start line
- Run for Hunger got Thanksgiving appetites started early