ALBANY, N.Y. – The State Liquor Authority is providing nearly 1 million face masks to restaurant and delivery workers in preparation for regions to begin reopening across the state.
New York State received 7 million reusable cloth masks from FEMA and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to distribute throughout various industries.
The masks are available through Restaurant Depot, Baldor, and Sysco, as well as at a number of businesses working with the New York State Restaurant Association, including:
- Syracuse Banana Company in Syracuse
- Buffalo Bisons baseball in Buffalo
- Rohrbach Brewing Company in Rochester
- Lupo’s Bottling Company in Kirkwood
- Longfellows Hotel and Restaurant in Saratoga
- Fischer Foods in Congers, Antun’s Catering in Queens Village
- Havana Central Restaurant in Queens Village
Restaurant and bar owners are urged to contact these food distributors and to work with NYSRA to get the free face masks for their workers. Food distributors will deliver the masks to businesses along with their regular orders.
Distribution will contine over the next several weeks, or until supplies last.