Town of Otsego, N.Y. -- State Police are investigating a two vehicle accident at the intersection of State Highway 80 and 205 where eight people were injured.
It happened just after 2:00 p.m. on Friday. State Police say Ryan Palmatier of Hartwick was driving and SUV on Route 205 when he pulled out in front of a van from Pathfinder Village which was headed south on Route 80.
The van, driver by Amanda Quillen of Norwich, had six passengers ages 24 to 50 on board. The van struck the SUV and it overturned. All eight people involved in the crash were taken to Bassett hospital in Cooperstown with non life-threatening injuries.
State Police could not say if any tickets were issued.
- Eight injured in crash involving a Pathfinder Village van in Otsego County
- Pathfinder Village getting grant to help buy refrigerated van
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- Otsego County Sheriff's race
- Updates from State Police on the fatal crash involving an Otsego County sheriff
- Suspect dead after police chase seriously injures Otsego County deputy
- Otsego County seeking governmental improvements
- Mug Club: Otsego County Fair
- Otsego County dog seizure update