State police have found a 71-year-old man suffering from dementia who was reported missing early Friday morning.
Joseph T. Mundinger, of Long Lake, was last seen operating a 2005 Tan Dodge Ram 3500 around 2:30 p.m Thursday. He was traveling south on State Route 30, when he drove past his residence and continued driving south.
Police say Mundinger was found in good health.
- UPDATE: Missing Long Lake man located by state police
- UPDATE: Missing Orwell woman has been located
- UPDATE: Missing teen has been located safely
- Missing Woman located
- Missing vulnerable person in Otsego County located by State Police
- State Police asking for help in locating missing Oneonta Woman
- State Police locate missing child in Franklin, NY
- Police asking for help in locating missing Dolgeville man
- Utica man killed in Long Lake two-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Missing teen has been located and is home safe