WESTMORELAND, N.Y. – State police say two people were taken to the hospital after an assault was reported in Westmoreland Monday night.
The two victims were treated for lacerations and later released.
The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office and state police responded to the scene of the assault, which happened around 8:15 p.m. at 5855 Springhouse Road in Westermoreland.
The investigation is ongoing, and police say they are talking to witnesses and reviewing surveillance video footage from that night.
According to state police, no one is in custody at this time.
- State police: 2 sent to hospital with minor injuries after Westmoreland assault
- Truck clips utility pole in Westmoreland, no injuries reported
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland
- Westmoreland residents receive KKK materials
- Westmoreland Masonic Lodge Open House
- Westmoreland town pool officially opens
- Three injured in Westmoreland accident
- Minor injuries reported following Herkimer County tractor-trailer rollover
- Minor injuries reported after Lewis County car fire this weekend