An Oneonta man faces harassment and assault charges after a noise complaint got physical.
State police say two people had a disagreement with Kenneth Friedlander over the volume of his music playing outside his trailer.
They say they asked him to turn it down, which allegedly turned into a fight.
One woman says Friedlander punched her in the face and gave her a black eye.
Another, who was trying to break up the fight got punched in the mouth and has two broken teeth.
- State police: Oneonta man charged after noise complaint turned into a fight
- State police looking for man wanted on grand larceny charges in Oneonta
- Oneonta man and woman charged following attempted scams
- Oneonta man charged after 4 emaciated pigs found in Laurens
- Man charged in Oneonta fatal fire being released from jail
- State Police investigate skimmer discovery at Oneonta ATM
- State Police asking for help in locating missing Oneonta Woman
- Oneonta Hotel Court Decision
- SUNY Oneonta graduation ceremony
- Missing Cooperstown man could be in Oneonta area, state police say