WHITESTOWN, N.Y. -- A Syracuse woman is charged with aggravated DWI in connection with a Thruway crash in Whitestown over the weekend.
State police say 25-year-old Sarah Scott’s blood alcohol content was three times the legal limit.
Police say Scott drove into a tractor-trailer near the Westmoreland exit around 1:20 Sunday afternoon.
- State police: Woman's BAC three times legal limit in Westmoreland Thruway crash
- Police : Ohio man driving drunk on the Thruway, with BAC more than 3 times the legal limit
- Police: Westernville man drove with BAC level 3 times legal limit, crashed vehicle
- Police: Blossvale woman with BAC level twice legal limit almost hits trooper car
- Oneonta man accused of driving drunk with BAC three times legal limit
- 'DogSpots' installed at 10 Thruway plazas, including in Westmoreland
- Tractor trailer fire on the thruway between Westmoreland and Verona
- Tractor-trailer catches fire on Thruway near Westmoreland
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- Westmoreland woman dead in Vienna crash