BYRON, N.Y. -- A statewide Amber Alert for a missing 14-year-old girl was canceled Thursday night, as the teen was found safe in Pennsylvania.
The alert was issued for Kamerie Elliot, who was abducted on West Bergen Road in Byron, N.Y. at about 8 a.m. Thursday.
The Genessee County Sheriff’s Office said the girl and the suspected abductor, 22-year-old Guillermo Torres-Acevedo, were found safe at about 7 p.m. Thursday.
No further information was immediately available.
- Amber Alert canceled; missing 14-year-old girl found safe
- Missing Rochester 14-year-old girl found, Amber Alert canceled
- UPDATE: Missing baby from Amber Alert found safe
- UPDATE: AMBER Alert canceled for 12-year-old Washington County girl
- Amber Alert for Ogdensburg teen cancelled
- Amber Alert cancelled for missing toddler, search continues
- 14-year-old missing in Rome found safe, returned home
- Update: Missing Herkimer Girl Found Safe
- Amber Alert for 14-month-old toddler after mother's body found
- Missing Adirondacks skier found safe in California