NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- Monday night, people watching the sky got a special treat.
Dane Hunt captured a picture of the moon from New Hartford.
It was a wolf moon, supermoon and blood moon all in one.
It's called a "super blood wolf moon.”
The moon, the sun and the earth were in perfect alignment.
The next time this could happen is May 26, 2021.
- Stellar 'super blood wolf moon' photo captured in New Hartford
- Blood shortage
- Photos tell the story of a New Hartford neighborhood
- New Hartford offense rolls against Whitesboro as they capture sixth straight Sparrior Cup
- Mug Club: Blood Drive
- Super snow moon, 2019's biggest supermoon, lights up the sky
- Fort Rickey welcomes 2 new wolf pups
- Super Bowl Sunday Snow
- New Hartford Budget Gap Fixed
- Power restored in New Hartford