The town justice in Steuben is resigning after dismissing a DWI charge.
The state’s Commission of Judicial Conduct says that back in August, Judge Roger Maclaughlin dismissed the charge without all parties present.
MacLaughlin will resign December 31 and he has agreed to never seek or accept judicial office in the future. His term would have been up at the end of 2019.
- Steuben judge resigns after dismissing DWI charge
- Judge dismisses Trump's tax return lawsuit
- Utica police officer charged with DWI
- Herkimer woman charged with aggravated DWI
- Judge dismisses Chief Brooks' lawsuit against City of Utica
- Judge dismisses clerk's suit challenging immigrant licenses law
- Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator fired following DWI-Drugs arrest
- Vernon crash leads to DWI and Weapon charges
- Cherry Valley woman charged with DWI with child in car
- Traffic stop leads to aggravated DWI charge for Rome man