(KPRC) Stomach pain can be caused by overeating or more serious issues like irritable bowel syndrome and everything in between.
Chronic pain or pain that's getting worse needs to be seen by a doctor right away. However, most of the time these aches and pains are things you can fix at home, you just have to identify what it is to know the right treatment.
If you're stressed or constipated, hydrating your body and moving could be a quick cure.
"Sometimes simple interventions are the best interventions," physician Dr. Leonardo Espitia says. "For example, people sometimes have abdominal pain from stress or anxiety and just going out for a walk or talking to a friend or doing something relaxing like breathing exercises can alleviate the symptoms."
If you're nauseous, reach for ginger. You can eat it, chew it, or steam it in boiling water and drink.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2LK5Y4C
- Stomach aches: Finding quick relief
- Sunburn: At home relief
- Days after her brother was charged in a triple slaying, Simone Biles says her heart aches 'especially for the victims'
- Firefighters quick work, saves a Laurens home
- Flood relief for Whitesboro residents
- Dead whale found with 40 kilograms of plastic bags in its stomach
- Crews made quick work of Fairfield chimney fire
- Crews made quick work of kitchen fire in Rome
- Gov. Cuomo: No quick vote on legal marijuana in NY
- Crews make quick work of Marcy chimney fire overnight