Thunderstorms are advancing east from Syracuse and are expected to produce strong winds, frequent lightning, and heavy rain this evening. A severe thunderstorm warning is in effect for Oneida County until 8:45pm. The storm will travel through the county between 8-9pm this evening before heading into the Mohawk Valley.
Additional thunderstorms are expected to arrive tomorrow morning. This active weather is part of a cold front that will bring a drop in the humidity as we head into Tuesday afternoon and evening.
- Strong storms moving through CNY tonight
- Big storm a miss for CNY
- Strong storms possible Thursday
- NEWSTALK: CNY Drones
- CNY Drone Challenge
- Schumer Makes Stop In CNY
- NewsTalk: CNY Memorial Stair Climb
- Remnants of Florence impacting CNY...
- CNY Fashion Week to be held tonight at Breezes in Utica
- Peak fall color in parts of CNY