WKTV - A very warm and humid start to the day, with temperatures already in the low 70s. A few showers this morning but a better chance for showers and thunderstorms later this afternoon and evening. The best chance for thunderstorms looks to be between 3 and 9 PM.
Any thunderstorms that do develop could be on the strong to severe side, especially during the evening hours. The biggest threats are damaging winds over 50mph as well as heavy rain. With the extra moisture in the air, heavy rain is likely in a short period of time but the threat for flooding is low due to the dry weather over the past week.
- Strong to Severe Storms Possible This Afternoon and Evening
- Strong Thunderstorms Possible Thursday Afternoon and Evening
- Strong storms possible Thursday
- Afternoon storm update
- Thunderstorms Friday Afternoon and Evening
- Strong storms moving through CNY tonight
- Another round of strong storms possible Wednesday
- A winter storm in Hawaii has produced strong winds, high surf, and yes, even snow
- Snow continues Friday afternoon and evening
- Wednesday afternoon storm caused some damage in Forestport