Windy, warm weather is expected tomorrow ahead of a strong cold front. The front is expected to bring a line of thunderstorms to the region between 9pm to midnight. Damaging winds are possible as the line rolls through.
The most likely spot for severe weather is in Western New York, as the storms are expected to be here in the early evening. The storms weaken a bit before arriving locally, but will still have the capability of producing strong wind.
Stay tuned for the latest updates throughout Friday on WKTV and WKTV.com.
- Strong winds are possible Friday night
- Strong Winds and Rain for Monday
- Damaging winds possible Sunday night
- Strong winds cause damage in western Herkimer County
- Strong storms possible Thursday
- A winter storm in Hawaii has produced strong winds, high surf, and yes, even snow
- Thunderstorm forecast changes Friday night football kickoffs
- Male shot in chest late Friday night
- Rain, wind, snow
- Wind recap and winter's return