In Otsego County, the Oneonta Central School District passed their budget of $41 million.
The approval means that Chrome Books will be given to all students in grades three through twelve.
An additional two sections of kindergarten will also be added.
Two new buses will also be purchased for the school.
- Students will see additional resources with Oneonta school budget approval
- No tax increase in newly approved 2019 Oneonta city budget
- Utica school board approves 2019-2020 budget
- Herkimer County approves 2018 budget
- Oneonta approves plans for loft complex
- Oneonta Middle School students take a stand against bullying
- New York lawmakers approve state budget
- SUNY Oneonta announces death of freshman student
- Students move in at SUNY Oneonta
- Pentagon approves an additional 20 miles of border wall