In Otsego County, the Oneonta Central School District passed their budget of $41 million.
The approval means that Chrome Books will be given to all students in grades three through twelve.
An additional two sections of kindergarten will also be added.
Two new buses will also be purchased for the school.
- Students will see additional resources with Oneonta school budget approval
- No tax increase in newly approved 2019 Oneonta city budget
- Utica school board approves 2019-2020 budget
- Herkimer County approves 2018 budget
- New York lawmakers approve state budget
- SUNY Oneonta announces death of freshman student
- Public park smoking ban awaits Oneonta mayor's approval
- First stage of Oneonta rail yard gets approved
- Oneonta Common Council approves contract for transit hub
- Whooping Cough Outbreak at Oneonta High School