With the holiday season in full swing, the charities for the annual Stuff the Bus toy drive have been chosen.
There are 37 organizations that will benefit this year, and the donations stay right in the Mohawk Valley.
Back in 2008, the collection was started by Roser Communications, its stations 97.9/105.5 KISS FM, BUG Country 99.7 and 101.1, and TALK! 100.7, in conjunction with WKTV NewsChannel 2.
In the last 10 years, more than 100,000 toys have been collected for those in need. The charities span across the region in Oneida, Herkimer, Madison, Otsego, Fulton, and Montgomery counties.
Here are the 2018 charities:
• Addy’s Angels
• Auxiliary Remsen Memorial VFW Post 982
• Believer’s Miracle Deliverance Ministries
• CareNet of CNY
• Christmas for Children
• Christmas on the Hill
• City Hope Fellowship Church
• CNY Veteran’s Outreach Center
• Community Action Partnership for Madison County
• Cornerstone Community Church
• Deliverance First Ministries
• House of the Good Shepherd
• Helping Hands in Utica, NY
• Insight House
• Johnson Park Center
• Kids for Utica Outreach Ministries Inc.
• Kids Oneida
• Midtown Utica Community Center
• Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency
• Oneida Housing Authority
• Otter Lake Volunteer Fire Dept & Auxiliary
• Redeemer International
• Reset New York Inc.
• Resource Center for Independent Living, Inc.
• Rome Memorial Hospital Emergency Department
• Rome Rescue Mission
• Rome Wesleyan Bread of Life Community Center
• Santa’s Anonymous
• St. Matthew’s Temple Church
• Tabernacle of Praise
• The ARC, Oneida-Lewis Chapter
• The Country Pantry
• The KEYS Program
• The Neighborhood Center, Inc.
• The Salvation Army, Herkimer
• Upstate Cerebral Palsy – CNY Health Home Network
• Waterville Christmas Committee