May has been off to a very wet start. 5.17" of rain has fallen in the first 17 days, with 16 of 17 days reporting rainfall. The weather will dry out as we move into this weekend - -and it will even feel a bit like summer on Sunday!
Saturday starts out dry, with temperatures starting out in the 40s. A chilly start, but the sun and light breeze will help drive temperatures into the 60s in the afternoon. Clouds return as a warm front rolls through.
Feeling like summer on Sunday! A surge of warm, humid air arrives from the south. High temperatures climb into the low 80s! A few scattered showers and thunderstorms are possible late Sunday. The early look shows a few of these could be on the stronger side, so check back with us over the weekend with the latest details.
Cooler weather looks to return by Tuesday, but temperatures look to stay in the 60s and 70s for most of next week!
- Feeling like summer on Sunday!
- Feeling like early spring
- In the red: Lewis County Sheriff's Office feeling budgets constraints this summer
- Feeling the gift-giving pressure?
- NEWSTALK: MVCC Summer Programs
- Summer travel tech guide
- Cree announcement has some feeling skeptical
- Summer risk: Open water drowning
- Wet weekend, then summer returns
- Mug Club: Summer Concert Series