With the big game and plenty of snow, many people chose to order out for dinner last night.
O’Scugnizzo Pizza in north Utica was very busy on Sunday. In fact, Super Bowl Sunday is one of their busiest days of the year.
And that’s a good thing, according to owner AJ Whiteley, who says that orders usually die down after the Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
"It's a busy day. Orders are coming in all the time,” Whiteley said. “Usually an hour until kickoff we see some real volume, people in and out."
The National Chicken Council estimated that fans would eat 1.35 billion wings over Super Bowl weekend.
- Super Bowl keeps local pizza places busy
- Super Bowl Sunday Snow
- Local sociology professor talks Super Bowl ads
- Deserving coach gets Super Bowl surprise
- Staying safe during Super Bowl weekend
- Snowstorm affects local businesses
- Conference champions Patriots, Eagles to meet in Super Bowl 52
- Timberlake rules out NSYNC reunion at Super Bowl show
- Philadelphians take to the streets to celebrate Super Bowl
- How to watch the Super Bowl and actually keep up