A new survey by the commission on independent colleges and universities is shedding a new light on how college positively impact a community.
The survey shows Hartwick College generated an estimated $123 million in total economic impact on the Mohawk Valley region in 2017.
It says more than $49 million was a result of direct spending by the institution.
Overall, Hartwick, Hamilton College, Utica College and St. Elizabeth College of Nursing – contributed a total of $683 million for the area.
- Survey shows Mohawk Valley colleges positively impact the community
- Newstalk: Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency
- Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency hosts annual Community Day
- Mohawk Valley recognizes Good Friday
- The Mohawk Valley Home Show starts this weekend
- YWCA Mohawk Valley salutes outstanding women in the community
- Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency celebrates opening of Ilion office
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association holds annual gala
- Mohawk Valley Water Authority Talks Freezing Pipes
- Dangerous travel conditions in the Mohawk Valley