BOONVILLE, N.Y. – Brennan Iseneker, the suspect accused of killing another man at a Boonville home in September, is scheduled to be arraigned in Oneida County Court on Wednesday.
Iseneker is charged with second-degree murder and second-degree assault for allegedly stabbing 31-year-old Cy Platt in the head and neck, causing fatal wounds. He is also accused of stabbing his 62-year-old father in the neck, stabbing another man and wielding a knife toward others.
Iseneker will appear before Judge Robert Bauer on Wednesday.
- Suspect accused in Boonville murder to appear in county court for arraignment
- UPDATE: Boonville homicide suspect charged with murder
- Felony hearing waived for Boonville murder suspect
- Man accused of killing girlfriend arraigned on murder charge
- Bleecker Street fatal shooting suspect arraigned on murder charge
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- UPDATE: Robert Coffin arraigned on second-degree murder charge
- Former Texas police chief arraigned on murder charges in NY
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act arraigned on several charges
- Bleecker Street fatal shooting suspect to be arraigned