TRENTON, N.Y. – A suspect was arrested Sunday after allegedly robbing a family member during a domestic dispute in the town of Trenton.
The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to 10601 Hulser Road around 9 p.m. Sunday after receiving a report of a domestic incident.
Sheriff Robert Maciol says Robert Diegnan allegedly broke a window and several chairs at the home before having an altercation with a family member, pushing them to the ground and stealing something out of their pocket.
Diegnan fled the scene and deputies were unable to find him. An arrest warrant was issued, and the Warrants Unit was later able to locate Diegnan and arrest him.
Diegnan is charged with third-degree robbery and criminal mischief. He was released on his own recognizance, and is scheduled to return to court at a later date.
- Suspect accused of robbing family member during dispute
- Rome man accused of showing loaded handgun during dispute
- Verona man accused of destroying, burning girlfriend's property during dispute
- Police searching for suspect accused of attempting to rob Utica cab driver
- Two Utica Council members dispute eye-witness accounts of physical fight
- Clinton man accused of robbing Adirondack Bank appears in court
- Remsen man accused of robbing Walmart pharmacy for Hydrocodone
- Rome woman accused of robbing Sunoco gas station
- Oneida Co. Sheriff Rob Maciol recognizes members for last year's successes
- Utica neighbor dispute settled in court