As we inch closer to kickoff between the Orange and the Mountaineers in the 2018 Camping World Bowl, you may be wondering where you can watch the game.
Considering this is the Syracuse football program's biggest bowl game in 20 years and first in five years, it's a safe bet that most local bars will have the game on the big screen.
12 North Sports Bar encourages everyone to come out not only for to cheer on the Orange but to enjoy their specials.
"We have 13 screens and we're gonna have the game on every screen so no matter where you sit, you'll be able to see the game," says bartender Lynette. "We have two big screens and there'll be some pregame specials like $2 cans, $3.50 well drinks."
72 Tavern will also have the game in their big screen, so what better way than to spend your Friday night watching some football and supporting local businesses!
Kickoff between the Syracuse and West Virginia is scheduled for 5:15 p.m. on ESPN.
- Syracuse football game boosting local businesses
- Dungey, Franklin and Hofrichter named Syracuse football captains
- Snowstorm affects local businesses
- AAA team Syracuse Mets to play in Syracuse through 2043
- Syracuse football ranked in AP Top 25 for first time in 17 years
- Wildhack: Babers to stick with Syracuse football well into 2020's
- MUST SEE: Syracuse football signs 17 student-athletes, one goes viral
- Colgate Football Game Canceled Due to Florence
- Syracuse beats Maryland 72-70 to remain unbeaten
- Former Syracuse mayor might run for governor