UTICA, N.Y. -- As part of the Oriskany Street reconstruction project in Utica -- from 6:30am until 4:30pm Tuesday -- "Second Street" -- between Bleecker Street and Route 5S-Oriskany Street Eastbound will be closed.
The contractor will be installing new curbing in the area.
Detour signs are posted.
D.O.T. officials are asking that motorists take extra care in those work zones throughout the day.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Oriskany Street, Utica
- Oriskany Street accident causes traffic delays
- Traffic alert: Expected lane closures on Route 5S Oriskany Street in Utica
- Traffic alert: Bridge replacement project begins in village of Oriskany
- Traffic Alert: Road Closures
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Construction continues on Second Street in Utica, Route 49 in Marcy
- Traffic Alert: Stretch of Second Street closed in Utica today, tomorrow
- Oriskany Street back open following massive water main break in Utica
- Traffic Alert due to water main break in Utica
- Traffic Alert: Drainage pipe work causing detours in downtown Utica