NEW CASTLE, N.Y. (AP) - Food Network star Sandra Lee says she and her longtime partner, Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, are selling their house in the New York City suburbs.
Lee tells The New York Times that the 1950s Colonial in the northern Westchester County enclave of New Castle will be listed for $2.3 million.
Lee says she and Cuomo are empty nesters now that his three daughters are adults.
Lee owns the house; Cuomo says he shares living and tax expenses.
After the Page Six column reported break-up rumors on Tuesday, Lee told the New York Post on Facebook to "knock it off" and said they're "very much together."
She tells The Times they'll divide their time among her New York City apartment, the governor's mansion and the Hamptons.
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- TV's Sandra Lee, NY Gov. Cuomo are selling house
- NY Gov. Cuomo announces anti-discrimination initiatives
- Some details of NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo's state budget proposal
- NY Gov. Cuomo's favorability, re-election ratings tumble
- NY Gov. Cuomo signs bill to move primary election date
- Gov. Cuomo proposes banning offshore drilling in NY's waters
- NY Gov. Cuomo wins Democratic nod for 3rd term
- Cuomo, Molinaro spar over debates in NY gov race
- Gov. Cuomo: No quick vote on legal marijuana in NY