UTICA, N.Y. -- One day you're ordering a chalupa in Utica – the next day, Taco Bell is shut down – but it's only temporary.
Demolition work started Thursday on the North Genesee Street location in Utica.
The fast food chain is remodeling.
No word on when you can go south of border, again.
If you just can't wait, there are Taco Bell locations in Yorkville, Rome and Oneida too.
- Taco Bell favorites taking a pause during Utica remodel
- National tortilla shortage impacting menu items at area Taco Bells
- Van's Tavern closed for remodeling
- It's national taco day!
- Kraft recalls Taco Bell queso cheese dip for potential botulism risk
- Taco Bell seasoned beef is being recalled over concerns of metal contamination
- Taco Bell Foundation for Teens program raises funds to help local students
- Teens found at Taco Bell after allegedly stealing car in Morris
- Mug Club: Bell Festival
- Rome Salvation Army taking on 24 hour bell ringing challenge