NEW HARTFORD- The owner for the Taj Mahal restaurant on Genesee Street will serve up Indian cuisine on his dime, to his loyal customers.
Owner Mo Mamun told NEWSChannel 2 this would be his fourth year offering free lunch to residents. "I'm trying to do a special thing for my customers, and since people come all year round I want to start the first day of the year right, by providing lunch on me. I want everyone to enjoy themselves," said Mamun.
The restaurant will have several vegetarian dishes, lamb, chicken and rice dishes.
Lunch will be served on Monday from 11 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- Taj Mahal starts off 2018 with customer appreciation
- Mug Club: 5th Annual Appreciation Picnic
- A Cold Start to 2018
- States to US: Pass along utilities' tax savings to customers
- Mohawk Valley Water Authority warns customers of December equipment malfunction
- UPDATE: More than 1,000 customers still without power in Camden
- UPDATE: Thousands of customers without power in Central New York
- UPDATE: More than 6,500 customers without power in Oneida County
- Trash piling up; customers can't reach Feher Rubbish Removal
- Denny's waitress talks about having her butt slapped by customer