February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month.
Every February across the United States, teens and those who support them join together for a national effort to raise awareness to teen dating violence. Dating violence is more common than many people think.
YWCA CEO Dianne Stancato joined us for Newstalk to discuss alarming statistics and the warning signs for both parents and teens.
Click the video to find out more about behavior to watch out for.
Also, call the YWCA if you would like to be part of a program for teen boys to talk about healthy relationship guidelines.
- Teen Dating Awareness Month
- NewsTalk: Teen Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Autism Awareness Month
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- August is Immunization Awareness Month
- YWCA Mohawk Valley talks plans for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- SMS Awareness Day
- Infant Immunization Awareness Week
- Madison County man accused of sexually abusing teen for months
- Rome police offer safety tips for National Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month