One of the things the valley is known for is its food, and of course drinks. Hundreds got a chance to try some of that at taste of Central New York. Northstar Orchards in Westmoreland was packed with local vendors selling tasty foods, spices and even maple cotton candy for the kids. Cornell Cooperative extension was the primary sponsor of the market. The event highlighted locally produced items from around central New York. Shoppers also got a chance to taste some of the foods and spices that were on display today before they bought them. Shoppers were also treated with live music as they shopped around. If you didn't get a chance to make it out to the market this year, organizers say to watch out for next year’s event.
One of the things the valley is known for is its food, and of course drinks.
Posted: Oct 27, 2018 7:20 PM
- Taste of Central New York
- NEWSTALK: Taste of Lebanon
- Mug Club: Tables & Tastings
- Mug Club: Tables and Tastings
- Mother's Day in Central New York
- Storm wreaks havoc across Central New York
- Celebrating Holi in Central New York
- 2020 Central New York Irish Festival cancelled
- Mug Club: Taste of the Valley
- Oneidas will open new central New York casino March 1
Scroll for more content...