SANGERFIELD, N.Y. -- A teen was rushed to the hospital after a crash in the town of Sangerfield.
Oneida County Sheriff's Office says the accident happened at the intersection of State Route 20 and State Route 12 in the town of Sangerfield a little before 7 p.m. Monday night.
They say 61-year-old Stephen Power, of Connecticut, was driving west on Route 20 and ran a red light.
He hit a vehicle driven by 19-year-old James Crandall, of Waterville.
Crandall's 18-year-old passenger, Hannah Nowak, was rushed to St. Luke's Hospital with injuries not considered to be life-threatening.
- Teen injured in Sangerfield two-car crash
- Tractor-trailer driver ticketed in Sangerfield crash
- 2 people hospitalized following 1-car crash in Sangerfield
- UPDATE: Woman in critical condition following crash in Sangerfield
- One dead after Route 20 crash in Sangerfield
- Cause of Sangerfield fire under investigation
- Dog killed in Sangerfield fire, cause undetermined
- Sangerfield man arrested after weekend dispute
- Rome teen injured, ticketed after three-car crash
- 16 year old killed, 18 year old injured in one vehicle accident in Sangerfield