UTICA, N.Y. -- Police are investigating a second shooting in the 1300 block of Lincoln Avenue in a week. This time, no one was hurt, but police have made an arrest.
In the shooting, a bullet struck a house around noon Monday. It's the same block where a 10-year-old was shot in the arm while she slept last week.
Police say they interviewed two people who matched their suspect descriptions. One ran from police, but they caught him soon after.
Torrence Bond, 19, was charged with criminal possession of a weapon, reckless endangerment, and two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Teenager arrested following Utica shooting on Lincoln Avenue
- Utica woman accused of raping teenage boy
- Practice grenades prompted Utica evacuation on Tilden Avenue
- Police: Teenager killed in late-night shooting in Syracuse
- Man found dead on Kossuth Avenue in Utica was battling addiction
- Woman witnesses shooting in Utica, helps victim
- Utica man charged in Cornhill shooting incident
- Utica Police investigate Brinckerhoff Ave. shooting
- 12 arrested in Utica undercover prostitution investigation
- Arrests made in Utica shots-fired investigation