Temperatures will be well above normal for the start of the week. However, a big change is ahead with
well below normal cold weather at the end of the week and into the weekend.
Sunday night, temperatures stay right around 30 degrees all night. This is over 15 degrees above normal for
low temperatures this time of year.
The warm weather doesn't stop there. Highs will reach 40 degrees by Monday afternoon. This is 10 degrees
above normal for February high temperatures in Utica. Monday night, lows will be in the mid 20s, still about
10 degrees above normal. Overall, Monday will be the warmest day this week. It only gets colder from here.
Tuesday, highs will be in the upper 30s. Only dropping into the lower 20s overnight. Wednesday, highs will
reach the mid 30s. Overnight, lows in the upper 20s. This is about 15 degrees warmer than normal.
Thursday is when the weather starts to change. Highs will reach the lower 30s, which is normal for this time
of year. A different story overnight. Temperatures drop quickly, almost 30 degrees, with lows into the
We won't get much relief on Friday with highs around 10 degrees, which is 20 degrees below normal.
Overnight, much colder with lows almost reaching -10 degrees. This is more than 20 degrees below normal.
Saturday, temperatures rise quickly into the 20s, almost a 30 degree raise. Overnight, temperatures stay in
- Temperature roller coaster this week
- From March Madness to sadness, Utica's Hawkins experiences emotional roller-coaster in first season at Robert Morris
- Expect a 'Polar Coaster' and really cold temperatures this winter, the Farmers' Almanac says
- Big temperature fluctuations this week
- Snow, first subzero temperatures expected this week
- Rollercoaster of temperatures continues
- A big change in the temperature later this week
- 70% of the country will experience freezing temperatures this week
- A university is handing out coasters that could detect date-rape drugs in drinks
- Freezing temperatures and your plumbing