Chele Farley, Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in New York, announced Thursday that she has been endorsed by Congresswoman Claudia Tenney.
Farley, a private equity executive and party fundraiser, is running against U.S. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand in the November election.
"The DC elites are averse to anyone willing to challenge the status quo," Tenney said in a news release. "Unlike her opponent, Chele Farley actually has a proven record of true accomplishments, as well as the ability to get things done. Kirsten Gillibrand just talks -- lately out of both sides of her mouth. Chele is an inspiration to women who are fed up with Washington. She's taking the fight to the DC establishment and special interests, and she has my full support."
Farley has also been endorsed by former Gov. George Pataki and Congressman John Faso, among others. She says she’s grateful to have Tenney’s support, and her campaign will continue to take its message across New York.
“Career politician Kirsten Gillibrand has done nothing for upstate families in more than nine years in the U.S. Senate,” Farley said in a news release. “This November, voters get their chance to remind her that results matter."
- Tenney endorses Republican Chele Farley for US Senate
- Union representing Remington Arms workers endorses Tenney
- United Mine Workers of America endorses Tenney for re-election
- NY GOP select Farley to take on Gillibrand in Senate race
- NRA Pres. endorses Tenney; NYS Professional Firefighters back Brindisi in 22nd
- Tenney Speaks on Tax Bill
- Tenney talks possible government shutdown
- Tenney Re-Election Gets Heated
- NY Senate Republicans push state tax cut
- Tenney makes donation to Veterans Outreach Center