ILION - The Grand Healthcare System has acquired the Mohawk Valley Health Care Center, known as the Mohawk Valley Nursing Home, in Ilion. This marks the fourth central New York location for The Grand.
As part of the acquisition, The Grand is putting new phones and televisions in each room and pillows with speakers. The Grand plans to hire between ten and 15 new nurses.
For information on jobs, visit thegrandhealthcare.com.
Officials with the Ilion facility say they look forward to being a part of a bigger group that can offer more resources and services.
The Grand is located in Rome, Utica and Chittenango, among other locations.
- The Grand Healthcare System acquires Mohawk Valley Nursing Home
- Mohawk Valley recognizes Good Friday
- The Mohawk Valley Home Show starts this weekend
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association holds annual gala
- Mohawk Valley Water Authority Talks Freezing Pipes
- Dangerous travel conditions in the Mohawk Valley
- Newstalk: Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency
- Mohawk Valley Welcomes Veterans for Free Picnic
- Dollar General on Mohawk Street to hold grand opening Saturday
- Flood damaged homes being demolished in Mohawk