The Midwest looks like the bracket of death with No. 1 seed Kansas opening up in Wichita. The No. 2 seed is Duke, with Michigan State at No. 3. Those three have combined for 39 Final Four appearances.
Oh, and Auburn is the No. 4 seed after earning the top seed in the SEC Tournament.
The first four teams out of the field were Baylor, Saint Mary's, USC and Notre Dame, while the Fighting Irish and Bonzie Colson were left out when Davidson won its conference tournament and forced Rhode Island into taking an at-large bid.
Syracuse was the last team into the field.
For more AP college basketball coverage: http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_Top25
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Harried Housewife: Loaded Chili
- Duke turns back Orange 69-65
- CMN 2018 Thanks LOG A LOAD
- Rome man accused of showing loaded handgun during dispute
- The matchup: Syracuse vs. Duke in the Sweet 16
- 2 fatally shot at Central Michigan University
- Dungey leads Syracuse over Western Michigan
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to Midwest, causing major travel delays
- Student brought loaded gun to school in New Hartford, deputies say