UTICA – Just in time for Valentine’s Day, a Utica restaurant has been named one of the top 100 most romantic restaurants in the U.S. by OpenTable.
The Tailor and the Cook, located at 94 Genesee St. in Utica, is one of five New York restaurants on the list, and the only New York restaurant outside of Buffalo and New York City included on the list.
OpenTable is an online restaurant reservation service that allows people to read reviews left by others, and those who honor their reservations can then leave reviews themselves.
According to OpenTable, the list of the 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America for 2018 was put together based on more than 12 million verified reviews between Dec. 1, 2016 and Nov. 30, 2017.
“Our team is among the best in the business and it’s wonderful to receive this honor based on guest feedback,” said Tim Hardiman, owner and executive chef of Tailor and the Cook. “We have worked tirelessly for more than six years to offer our guests a true culinary experience right in their hometown. We continuously strive to make every meal with us unique and memorable.”
To view the full list, click here.
- The Tailor and the Cook named to OpenTable's list of most romantic restaurants
- The Tailor & the Cook earns top culinary award
- NewsTalk: Jack & Mo Cooking Show
- Assured Information Security named to 'Cybersecurity 500' list
- NewsTalk: United Way Youth Cooking Challenge
- Local restaurant begins accepting Bitcoin
- Fire rips through Newport restaurant
- Emmys 2018: The winners list
- UPDATE: Authorities announce the arrest of Ronald Cook
- 2 restaurants close at Sangertown mall