Sara Candella Papale, a member of the Whitesboro Helpful Four, joins us for Newstalk to tell us how their group helps flood victims.
The group was created 2 years ago, when the devastating flood affected Whitesboro residents.
In 2017, the Whitesboro Helpful Four made about 130 flower pots, from Candella's farm and greenhouses, to give to those affected by the flood.
This year, after so many people had damage to their homes from the Halloween flood, the Whitesboro Hopeful Four went door to door delivering wreaths to help ease the distress of the victims.
These wreaths were also made by Candella's farm and greenhouses.
Those who delivered the wreaths were students from Utica College and local sororities along with the Papale family.
- The Whitesboro Hopeful Four helps flood victims
- Volunteers help flood victims in Whitesboro
- Free dinner for flood victims in Whitesboro
- Flood relief for Whitesboro residents
- Whitesboro floodplain restoration project leaves residents hopeful
- Whitesboro homeowner wants solution to flooding problem
- Whitesboro Streets remain flooded, some houses unliveable
- Whitesboro residents signing petition to support buyout program for flood victims
- Veterans Recognized in Whitesboro
- Whitesboro Street Demolition