UTICA, NY – What’s a Super Bowl without a Super Bowl party?
For most football fans that means plenty of food and alcohol, but for the residents of the Utica Rescue Mission, alcohol is not an option.
That doesn’t stop them from watching the big game though and enjoying a super-sized feast compliments of the Grapevine Restaurant in New Hartford.
The Grapevine’s Louie Zeina says this is just their way of giving back to the community.
“We’ve been so blessed with everything in our business. It’s just our way of giving back.”
The Grapevine has been making Super Bowl celebrations at the Utica Rescue Mission possible for over 10 years.
- There's a Super Bowl party for everyone
- Super Bowl Sunday Snow
- Super Bowl Sunday Forecast
- Utica Rescue Mission hosts Super Bowl party for residents
- 72 Tavern hosts watch party for Super Bowl 54
- Here's the right way to cut an avocado for your Super Bowl party without injuring yourself
- Deserving coach gets Super Bowl surprise
- Super Bowl keeps local pizza places busy
- Local sociology professor talks Super Bowl ads
- Staying safe during Super Bowl weekend