Your purchases on National Iced Coffee Day contributed to a big check presented to the Food Bank of Central New York.
Representatives donated a check for $36,000 to the food bank on Monday.
The donation is the result of Dunkin's Iced Coffee Day campaign where a dollar from every cup sold was donated.
- Thousands from Dunkin's Iced Coffee Day donated to Food Bank of CNY
- Dunkin; Iced Coffee Day on Wednesday to benefit Food Bank of CNY
- Celebrity bartending challenge raises funds for Food Bank of CNY
- Dunkin Donuts is official coffee of Adirondack Bank Center, Utica Comets
- Dunkin' Donuts, Harpoon Brewery teaming up for coffee porter
- Just Dunkin': Dunkin' Donuts to change its name
- NEWSTALK: CNY Drones
- CNY Drone Challenge
- Consider donating broken Christmas lights to CNY Veterans Outreach Center