UTICA, N.Y. -- A three-car crash is causing power outages Wednesday in South Utica and New Hartford
The crash happened at the corner of French Road and Lomond Place happened around 11:30 a.m.
Utica police say that preliminary investigations are leading them to believe that a driver disregarded a stop sign.
One of the vehicles jumped the curb and stuck the pole, causing it to split and power to go out.
National Grid is still on scene and Utica police are asking everyone to avoid the area.
According to National Grid more than 100 customers are without power and it is expected to be restored around 8 p.m. Wednesday night.
- Three-car crash causes power outages in South Utica, New Hartford
- Power outage impacting some in New Hartford
- North Utica Walmart reopens after power outage
- Utica woman injured in New Hartford two-car crash
- Power restored in New Hartford
- Power restored late Thursday morning following south Utica crash
- UPDATE: Power restored in New Hartford, Utica following wires down
- UPDATE - National Grid reporting power outage in Utica area
- No serious injuries following New Hartford car, dump truck crash
- UPDATE: Widespread power outage mostly restored