Town of Westmoreland -- Rescue crews responded to a two car accident at the corner for Route 5 and Route 233 in the Town of Westmoreland on Saturday afternoon.
The accident happened just before 1p.m. A Jeep driven by Chrystal Fox-McCormick of Oriskany Falls was leaving the Cliffs Market when it collided with a Kia drive by Timothy Drake of Oneida. The Kia was knocked onto its side.
Both Fox-McCormick and Drake, as well as a passenger from Drake's vehicle were transported to area hospitals for evaluation of minor injuries.
Fox-McCormick was issued a citation for failure to yield right of way, returnable to Westmoreland Town Court at a later date.
- Three injured in Westmoreland accident
- 1 injured in 2-car crash in Westmoreland
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- 2 injured in crash in Westmoreland
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland
- Man critically injured in Westmoreland two-car crash
- Tow truck operator injured in Westmoreland hit-and-run
- Westmoreland residents receive KKK materials
- Westmoreland Masonic Lodge Open House