PARIS, N.Y. -- Three people are seriously injured after a crash in the town of Paris Tuesday afternoon.
It happened around 1:30 p.m. at the intersection of Summit and Doolittle Road.
According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office, one of the vehicles driven by Russell Hughes, 18 of Edmeston, failed to yield the right of way at that intersection and collided with another car driven by William Menter, 44 of Rome.
Three people in Menter's car that was hit, Scott Martin, 47 of New Hartford, Michael Reith, 59 of Sylvan Beach, and David Deciccio, 51 of Cassville, were taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
Two passengers in the other car, Russell D. Hughes, 46, and Brenna Hughes, 3,were treated at the scene.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Three seriously injured in town of Paris crash
- Town of Paris man arrested
- Boil water advisory lifted in town of Paris
- Taxi van, tractor trailer hauling fuel involved in town of Paris crash
- 2 injured in Marcy crash
- Woman injured in shooting in Town of Lee
- 1 injured in 2-car crash in Westmoreland
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- 2 injured in crash in Westmoreland
- 2 injured in 2-car crash in Vienna