LEE CENTER, N.Y. – In an effort to help a local farm recover from tornado damage, a raffle has been set up to raise money for the Pritchard family.
The Pritchard’s farm was devastated by a tornado that tore through the area during a storm on June 3. The barn was destroyed and several animals were lost.
The money raised will help with cleanup on the property.
Tickets for the raffle are $20, and prizes include a 70-inch smart TV, a Blackstone grill with a Yeti cooler and cash prizes of $1,000 or $500.
Several local businesses are selling raffle tickets, including:
- Hilltop Market, West Leyden
- Scouten’s Auto, Forestport
- Bailey’s Feed Mill, Boonville
- The Country Store, Camden
- The Boonville Hotel, Boonville
- Scooters, Forestport
- The American Hotel, Boonville
The drawing will take place on July 24.